444 Media, Inc. is looking for an experienced and highly talented Business Development Manager with a hunter mentality to join our team. This role will be based in Bangkok and will be focused on accelerating our growth in Thailand. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for creating new opportunities using a multi-channel growth approach. The primary measurement of success for this role is defined by achieving Revenue KPIs as set forth by the Management. This role will report directly into the CEO and the Managing Director.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop and prospect cold leads
- Develop and execute sales strategies to profitably grow revenues and expand the account base in target markets.
- Drive effective, accurate, and timely forecasting and pipeline reporting.
- Pipeline development and customer acquisition activities, including direct sales, co-selling with CEO, Managing Director and media team.
- Identifying areas of new opportunities within current client relationships (white space) under the guidance of client leads.
- Build executive level relationships for new prospects and with present clients.
- Work closely with cross functional teams on prospective deals to ensure accurate bids, compelling value propositions and a frictionless deal environment.
- Minimum 3 years of business development experience: demonstrated track-record and strong sales performance, ideally in digital content, platform sales or related business
- Proven track record of successfully negotiating deals; ideally brings deep relationships from the media and agency landscape
- Detailed knowledge of digital marketing
- Proven ability to use measurement and analytics to position performance data to illustrate impact
- As an ideal candidate, you should have demonstrated success in a measured and commission driven compensation model, with a history of achieving revenue targets
- Strong business development skills with experience prospecting and bringing in new business
- Proven ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with C level and Executive decision makers
- Ability to build and deliver exceptional presentations to your customers
- Develop strategic and tactical account planning/execution and implement client strategy.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both English and Thai
- Strong presentation skills both remote and in-person
- Ability to articulate and educate Clients and team members on digital strategy, trends, challenges
- Competitive – you want to win and you effectively solve obstacles in the way of your goals
- Organized – you use and create systems to stay on top of your responsibilities
- Closer – you know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line!
- Passionate and have a deep, holistic knowledge and passion for creative, technology and digital
- Skilled at working with cross-functional teams to successfully execute new product initiatives and develop partnerships.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can embrace rapid change and innovation
- Willing to travel as necessary
If you would like to apply, please email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com