(Location Phuket & the south of Thailand)
444 Media, Inc. is looking for an experienced and highly talented Growth Manager to join our team. This
will be based in Bangkok or Phuket and will be focused on 3 pillars of growth.
1. Grow our business revenue through sales activities
2. Grow our presence and understanding within identified industries
3. Grow our clients business performance through effective digital strategies
This role will report directly to the CEO and the Managing Director.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Identify, develop and prospect cold leads.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to profitable grow revenues and expand the account base
in target markets.
- Drive effective, accurate and timely forecasting and pipeline reporting.
- Pipeline development and customer acquisition activities, including direct sales, co-selling with
CEO, Commercial Director, Managing Director and media team.
- Identifying areas of new opportunities within current client relationships (white space) under the
guidance of client leads.
- Build executive level relationship for new prospects and with present clients.
- Work closely with cross functional teams on prospective deals to ensure accurate bids,
compelling value propositions and a frictionless deal environment.
- Have a deep industry experience and networks within specific verticals. They should know and
understand well how the specific industry works.
- Experienced in selling solutions that require needs identification, analysis, and client
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably commerce, economics and marketing or related field.
- Technology savvy, not necessarily experts, but display an strong aptitude and passion for digital.
- Analytical and strong with numbers.
- Comfort with selling, and experience with an ability to negotiate, manage and deliver targets.
- Fluent in English and Thai.
- Independent, confident, and work with high levels of maturity and integrity.
- Advertising and Marketing sales experience (Nice to haves)
- Deep Digital Marketing skills and knowledge (Nice to haves)
- Certifications on Digital Marketing (Nice to haves)
- Previous Digital Marketing agency experience (Nice to haves)
If you would like to apply, please email your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org