Mobile Developer (Phuket Based)
444 Media would like to be an employer of choice, attracting and retaining the best talent in the Digital industry. Our hiring philosophy is based on 5 core aims, these are to hire the best employees, treat every employee well, give all employees a chance to grow their careers, create a culture of innovation, and to provide a great working environment. At 444 Media, we believe that every person has unlimited potential, and that everyone of us has the ability to grow beyond our jobs. All our policies and processes are designed around these philosophies. Above all we value transparency, strong work ethic, and challenging work, and we expect all our employees to lead in their own way with respect, honesty, and integrity. Every employee is encouraged to support the development of the company’s high performance culture through open feedback. As part of our growing team, we require a Mobile Developer to work closely with the project team to ensure delivery of high-quality application/software within the project timeline and meet business requirements. This position will report to the Managing Director and Product and Delivery Manager.Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Develop the mobile applications to comply with the requirement, business process, business flow diagram and wireframe for clients.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Provide technical requirements/specifications, system design configuration for simple to complex projects. Complex projects may include multiple business lines, technologies, and infrastructures in a complete project life cycle.
- Project responsibilities include -: analysis, code design, development, testing, documentation, implementation, deployment and ongoing maintenance.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, general reliability and debugging.
- Min. 5 years experienced in mobile development using various coding languages i.e. Flutter | Swift | React Native | Ionic | Xamaric , Jquery Mobile, C++, C#.
- Strong technical knowledge of mobile app development (iOS/Android).
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for embedded systems.
- Dedication to produce clean code that validates / follows industry coding standards.
- Experience with cross-device, platform and manual / automated testing.
- Good command both Thai and English
Nice to have;
- Experienced working in the digital agency/Start-up environment.
If you would like to apply, please email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com