The Talent Acquisition Manager will work closely with our agency’s Management team to handle sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. To be successful in this role, candidates should have an HR academic background and experience screening and evaluating potential hires. They should also be knowledgeable about labor legislation. The ideal candidate is a team leader who is able to make effective decisions quickly.
Ultimately, the Talent Acquisition Manager will ensure we hire qualified employees to meet our company’s current and future needs.
This role will be open to candidates in both Thailand and Dubai.
Required Soft Skills:
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Manage the recruiting process
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator, preferably in Digital Agencies, Media Agencies or Advertising Agencies
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology